Working With Us
We partner with non-profit organizations in need of new, improved or expanded facilities. The ShareBuilt board and staff collectively have more than 150 years of collective experience in the commercial Real Estate and Construction industries. As such, we are a trusted partner to provide guidance through the complexities of planning and executing projects. By helping promote projects and connecting organizations in need with willing professional resources, we help clients to deliver projects on time and at reduced cost.
ShareBuilt serves our nonprofit clients at no cost to them. We provide:
- Pre-Construction Consulting. A guide and a sounding board for nonprofit leadership as they plan and budget for future projects.
- Project Promotion. We help nonprofits tell their project story on social media, though our website, and through construction collaboration platforms. With more design and construction firm participation, the result will be lower project costs.
- A Project Shepherd. A volunteer construction manager to guide the client through their project and represent them as their Owner’s representative if requested.
- Community Engagement. Regular means of connecting nonprofits with design and construction firms committed to supporting them.
- Sharing Partner Collaboration. ShareBuilt works with design and construction firms to connect them with nonprofit clients and projects who they can support with their expertise. ShareBuilt collaborates with Sharing Partners through increased project awareness and giving them visibility to project opportunities in their area.
- Volunteer Opportunities. We help connect Sharing Partners with nonprofit clients who have volunteer needs and service opportunities in order support their organization.
The Sharing Partner Relationship
- When ShareBuilt learns of a nonprofit project in one of our areas of service that overlaps with your market, if you are a trade contractor you will be invited to bid on the project.
- ShareBuilt will promote client projects on our digital resources to maximize the awareness of your involvement. This could include social media posts, the website and press releases.
- ShareBuilt will convey nonprofit projects to all applicable AEC firms with whom ShareBuilt is connected.
- Your company logo will appear as a Sharing Partner on our website.
- Invitation to participate in our quarterly Bridge Breakfast meetings with trade contractors and current and prospective nonprofit clients to discuss best practices and opportunities for contractors to support nonprofit clients and their projects. Our goal is to create a two-way conversation between both parties to learn from one another, and to foster relationships within the AEC industry. Learn more about the Bridge Breakfast here